Saturday, June 23, 2007

Please Don't Flame Me!


Although my traffic is decent here at this blog, no one ever left comments. I decided to remove them for this reason and simply do my regular posts. What a mistake! I have received lots of mail asking why I took them off and some suggested that they will not return because of it. Well, now they are back. I don't care if I never receive a comment, this feature will stay active!

I know that for many people, the economy and the effects that free trade and globalization have on everyday life is not the sexiest and most titillating topic. But my life experiences have proven to me that it is a something that everyone should know more about. Thanks to everyone that takes a moment of their day to stop by and read. Please feel free to comment...

No comments: