Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What's Behind the Curtain?

Recently I had a post which looked at the results of the annual 'Corporate Hall of Shame', a poll taken to expose the world's worst corporate abusers. Afterwards, I did a bit of research on each of these companies to see for myself exactly why they made the final list. This was definitely an eye-opening experience! After looking under the PR curtains these companies put up with their slick press releases and sifting through the corporate media stories, a picture developed that was quite disturbing.

This post was originally intended to be a detailed look at just one of the companies on that list but as time passed and I read more and more information, this became impossible. I plan to present this in a series of posts each with its own story. Together, let's study what has gone terribly wrong with business today and the horrific practices employed all in the name of profits and expanded markets.

No comments: